Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Doll Family




Here they are, my lovely girls! It was a bit difficult for me to get a picture of all of them together, as they all take up most of the space that I have on my large dresser! I'm going to need to find other ways to display them soon... ^^; It's too bad that some of them are being blocked from view, but starting from the back from left to right we have Little Pullip Sea Police Marilyn, Dal Heart Macaron (Parfait), Dal Maretti (Camille), Dal Dalcomi (Plum), Pullip Varele (Estelle), Pullip Alice Du Jardin Mint Version (Alice), Pullip Tiphona (Fiona), Pullip Sfoglia (Primrose), Pullip Hannah (Marron), Dal Milch (Aria), Dal Sakura (Himeko), Pullip Tokidoki Lunarosa (Dahlia), Pullip Akemi (Hanabi), and Pullip Bonita (Helena)! Soon I will have both Pullip Midori Fukuzawa and Pullip Misako Aoki too, and I also preordered Pullip Tokidoki x Hello Kitty Violetta! So I'm really excited for them!


As you may be able to tell, I'm a huge fan of both Dal and Pullip! I most certainly favor them over all of the others in the Pullip family, though are a couple of Taeyang and Isul dolls that interest me (such as Isul Nekoneko Maomao, Isul Milk Tea, Taeyang Lead, and Taeyang Mad Hatter Du Jardin). I don't know if I'll be getting them anytime soon as there are so many Pullips and Dals that I currently have on my wishlist, but maybe somewhere down the road they'll be included in my collection. I have a feeling Isul will be joining my doll family much sooner than Taeyang will, though,  as I think he's way more adorable (probably because he has such a feminine look to him and because he looks extremely cute in dresses too)! As far as Byul goes.... I'm not so sure about her yet. I haven't seen a Byul that just made me have to get her so far, same goes for Yeolume...  We'll see though. Who are your favorites out of the Pullip family, and what do you love most about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment