Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Introduction

Hi! I'm Desirae and I have been sucked into the world of Pullips and Dals only just recently (almost 3 months ago). Before then, I hadn't even known they existed, but now I have a growing collection of thirteen dolls total and one Little Pullip, with three more on the way (I actually have to thank the Ever After High dolls for that. If it hadn't been for them I most likely would have never found out about Pullip and Dal, interestingly enough)! At first, I thought only one or two would suffice, but as you can see, I was wrong about that. ^^; I can't help but keep wanting more and more!


While I'm still starting out and am not an expert on these dolls, I would absolutely love to share my love of them on here and provide as much information as I can about the dolls I have come to own through reviews, and maybe somewhere down along the line, share my successes (or possibly even failures) of customizing dolls, from re-wigging to trying to create an original doll using a MIO kit. I would also very much love to talk to others who also share a love for these dolls! So please stick around, and if you're reading, don't be a stranger and voice how much you heart Pullip, or any doll in the Pullip family!

No comments:

Post a Comment