Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Handmade Doll Props

Ever since I had become a part of the doll hobby, I've been wanting to craft some of my own little props for my dolls. Once New Years had rolled around, I made it one of my dolly New Years resolutions to take action and actually do it! For now, I'm sticking with making food items out of both paper and air dry clay, and shading my pieces with pastels and coloring them with  acrylic paint, but I do plan to start working with polymer clay and resin soon! I'm really excited to see how many different materials I can use and seeing what else I can create!





Here are some of the things I have made so far:

Cupcake



From left to right: pink macaron, maple bar doughnut, chocolate doughnut, fried egg, bear shaped doughnut, pepperoni pizza, and cheese burger

These three little cookies are some of my favorite pieces! Each of them is about a third of an inch!


Plate of spaghetti





Hot dog




Cinnamon roll


Ice cream with whipped cream and cherry on top! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment